Sunday, October 02, 2005

Well I am on my way

Thank you for praying for me. I have felt the impact of those prayers over the last five weeks. They have made a tremendous impact. Thank you.
Well I am headed to my home town, back to Roswell. God has opened the door for me to go back. So I am moving in with my aunt and grandfather and will be with them for a time. I am not sure how long but for a while. I am very exicted to see what God is going to do. God has so much in store for my family and wants to do a lot in my home town. I am standing on the promise that God gave me, that He is my victorious warrior, my lover, my groom, my dad, my friend. He is going to do everything that He said He would do. In His timing.
As I have been listening to a sermon of Jason Upton, God has been stirring up some things in my spirit man, revealing some things to me that I never saw before.
He IS God and I am man. I am His beloved and He is mine.
Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.
Be is the beginning of beginning. Be is the beginning of believeing. Be is the beginning of belonging. Be is the beginning of becoming. Be is the beginning of behaving. Just be. Be is the beginning of beloved. You are my beloved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home